CLAUSE 1: IDENTITY OF THE VENDOR
TTM STUDIO SRL
Via Vincenzo Gioberti, 1
20123 Milano, Italy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT NUMBER: IT09570640962
CLAUSE 2: APPLICABILITY AND CONDITIONS
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us, as a web shop, to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
- We deliver exclusively in the following countries:
ITALY, SAN MARINO, TURKEY
AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CROATIA, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, LATVIA, LICHTENSTEIN, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO, NETHERLANDS, POLAND, PORTUGAL, UNITED KINGDOM, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, HUNGARY
ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ANDORRA, SAUDI ARABIA, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHREIN, BANGLADESH, BHUTAN, BELARUS, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BRUNEI, CANADA, CHINA, CYPRUS, EGYPT, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, RUSSIA, GIBRALTAR, JORDAN, HONG KONG, INDIA, ISLAND, LIBYA, MACEDONIA, MALTA, MOROCCO, MOLDAVIA, MONTENEGRO, MYANMAR, NEPAL, NORWAY, OMAN, PAKISTAN, QATAR, SYRIA, SERBIA, SRI LANKA, PALESTINE, TUNISIA, USA, UKRAINE, YEMEN
ANGUILLA, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA, ARGENTINA, ARUBA, BAHAMAS, BARBADOS, BELIZE, BERMUDA, BOLIVIA, BONAIRE, SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BRAZIL, CAMBODIA, CHILE, COLOMBIA, SOUTH KOREA, COSTA RICA, CINACIA, DOMINIC , JAPAN, GRENADA, GUADELOUPE, GUATEMALA, FRENCH GUIANA, GUYANA, HAITI, HONDURAS, INDONESIA, CAYMAN ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, AMERICAN VIRGIN ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, LAOS, MACAU, MALAYSIA, MARTINICA, MARTINICA PANAMA, PARAGUAI, PERU, PORTO RICO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS, SAINT LUCIA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT VINCENT AND GRENADINE, SALVADOR, SINGAPORE, SAINT MAARTEN, SOUTH AFRICA, SURINAME, THAILAND, TAIWAN, TIMOR EST, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, URUGUAY, VENEZUELA, VIETNAM
AFGHANISTAN, ANGOLA, AUSTRALIA, BENIN, BOTSWANA, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMEROON, CAPE VERDE, CHAD, CONGO, IVORY COAST, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, GABON, GAMBIA, GEORGIA, GHANA, GIBUTI, GREENLAND, GUAM, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, IRAQ, COOK ISLANDS, FAROE ISLANDS, MARSHALL ISLANDS, SOLOMON ISLANDS, AMERICAN SAMOA ISLANDS, WALLIS ISLANDS AND FUTUNA, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KIRGHIZISTAN, KIRIBATI, LESOTHO, LIBERIA, MADAGASCAR, MALAIA, MAURITANIA, MOZAMBIQUE, NAMIBIA, NAURU, NIGER, NIGERIA, NIUE, NEW CALEDONIA, NEW ZEALAND, PALAU, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, RWANDA, SAIPAN, SOMALIA, SUDAN, SWATZILAND, TANZANIA, TOGO, TONGA, TURKMENISTAN, TUVALU, UGANDA, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, ZAMBIA, ZIMBAWE
- If you submit a delivery address outside of these countries, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- From time to time we may revise the Terms and conditions, but it will not affect the order placed before the change, unless the change is by law.
- When an order is placed online, with the order confirmation we will provide you a copy of “terms and conditions” in a format you can save or print. We recommend you to always keep a copy.
- If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
- English is the language used for all contract information.
CLAUSE 3: OUR OFFER AND YOUR ORDER
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and services. However, to error is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- However the products offered for sale on www.reinhardplank.it may not exactly correspond to the images of the garments due to the internet browser or monitors used.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by e-mail and as soon as we receive an approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Apple Pay, BanContact, EPS, GiroPay, iDeal, Multibanco, Przelewy24, SOFORT, WeChat Pay. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- In order to make purchases on this website , first you should add it the items to your shopping basket. Afterwards you will be required to submit your contact details and billing information.
Before informing customers of final delivery dates, we shall inform the customer of the unavailability of products ordered within 14 days from the day after we received the order.
We do carry products available to ship from our warehouse. From time to time we may offer some pre orders for which customer could place advanced payment. This will ensure customer priority on this product as soon as it is received in our warehouse. Customer rights on those pre orders are the same as any other orders placed on our website. Please note that if the pre order product does not meet our conformity standard, we will immediately inform the customer via email and refund the pre order payment placed as soon as that collection is available online.
CLAUSE 4: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to return the goods within 14 days after the delivery. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason. Within 14 days after reception of your returned order, or your indication that you wish to forgo the agreement, we will pay you back the full purchase price by the same means of payment you utilized for the purchase. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- We have the right to refuse to pay back your payment if we don’t receive the returned goods or until you provide with proper confirmation that you returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack and try on. All the goods must be returned new, unused , with Reinhard Plank garment tags attached, inside of the Reinhard Plank box. Damaged or used returns will not be accepted. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our return instructions.
- The products may be returned by dispatching the package through the carrier used when placing the order or through another shipping agent or postage method. As advised by our company returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company TNT/FEDEX, using the electronic label sent via e-mail after filling up the return form. if you use TNT/FEDEX, our company will be pre-paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact TNT/FEDEX to organize pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier or other postage method than the one provided by our company, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the merchandise during transport in accordance with our return instructions.
- In order to return the goods, you need to send an email to email@example.com following the return instructions published on our web site in “Returns and Refunds” section. Once the warehouse has received the returned products and we have checked that the returned products meet our requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted with your credit note. You will then be refunded following the payment method of your original order within 14 days upon receipt of your return in our warehouse.
- If you have fulfilled all requirements set above, the company will refund the entire price for the purchased products within 14 days.
- Please note that the following returns won’t be accepted: health protection or hygiene sensible products, one of a kind products, limited editions or clearly personalized items.
- The amount of returns made by customers are being tracked , repeated returns by the same customer will be reported and it may result closing the customer’s account.
CLAUSE 5: PRICE
- Our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Euro, United States Dollar, or other Currencies, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- Most countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price. The Italian VAT is included for all European Countries and VAT is not applicable for all other non-European countries. The following countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BULGARIA, CROATIA, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, LATVIA, LICHTENSTEIN, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO, NETHERLANDS, POLAND, PORTUGAL, UNITED KINGDOM, CZECH REPUBLIC , SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, HUNGARY
In case of a return product, there will be no refunds of tax and duties. We charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
CLAUSE 6: PAYMENT
- We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated at the end of the check out procedure.
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with SSL technology thanks to our partner Nexi.
In order to make payments with SSL no special software is required. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
CLAUSE 7: CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
- We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any applicable law at the moment of your order. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and shapes of our products. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
- As a consumer and under Italian consumer protection laws, you dispose of a statutory 2-year warranty period on goods purchased from us if this good is faulty. During this period and within the legal limits, we provide for the free exchange or repair of goods showing a defect covered by the statutory warranty. Goods are faulty if they are damaged when you receive them or if a manufacturing default occurs within the legal warranty period. Items that are damaged as a result of a normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.To the extent of what is possible or reasonable, you have a choice between exchange or repair. Only if exchange or repair is excessive or impossible, or impossible to deliver within a reasonable time, you have the right to a reduction or to demand the dissolution of the contract of sale. During the first six months, you can in all cases call upon the guarantee. Afterwards you have to prove that the defects in the goods are not caused by abnormal use. If you are willing to exchange your items with a different product , we recommend you to return it first and then buy the new product independently.
CLAUSE 8: DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a period of 2 to 5 working days. We will inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 working days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery. You have to use the enclosed “return form” for this. If you have any questions you can contact one of our employees on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
CLAUSE 9: FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of major force, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of major force or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of major force are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the web shop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
CLAUSE 10: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to our suppliers or us or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc. without our prior written and explicit consent.
CLAUSE 11: COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND CONFLICTS
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Italian law. Only the courts of Italy are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Italy Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection as incorporated in the civil Law code (Codice Civile).